Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
App won't start. Any idea why?

It's placed on the correct folder. Profile name is Joao Pereira. Steam is Running. Automobilista is not Running. Tried reinstalling the app a bunch of times.

Rfactor 2 app is running ok.

Thanks for reading.
there might be an issue with AMS 1.0, i'll have to check
my AMS app was outdatef, just updated and I'm getting the same issue as Andre Gaida - it says invalid profile but the name is exactly the same
your profile is located on my docs?
if so, delete the config.ini on the root of ams inside steamapps\common\automobilista\config.ini
Hi guys, is very sad to see there ins´t almost any users for ams... but thank you for your continuing support this sim Wink maybe a new feature that allows to see how many users are online for a specific game could help getting more races. btw please bring rallycross back to ams Smile cheers and keep the excelent work
hi guys, how is the correct way to update the ams app? i delete the app and install the new, but i have the same problem , "invalid profile", then i delete the config.ini in my docs, but the issue still there. thanks in advance.
Hi Juan, if you have the profiles on my docs, you shouldnt delete config.ini over there but on the root folder of AMS inside steam\steamapps\common\automobilista
(10-29-2016, 10:22 AM)Henrique Alves Wrote:  Hi Juan, if you have the profiles on my docs, you shouldnt delete config.ini over there but on the root folder of AMS inside steam\steamapps\common\automobilista

hi, Enrique, i deleted the config.ini in steam\steamapps\common\automobilista, but nothing change, regards.
Make sure you only have 1 profile on

mydocs\automobilista\userdata\

It has to be exactly Juan Fafian
Hello,
désolé je ne parle pas anglais,
Je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner l' app AMS. J'ai le message suivant: "WARNING! Invalid Profile!.

Ma bibliothèque de mes documents est sousD: D:\Bibliothèques\Mes documents\Automobilista\userdata\Paul Denis
et le jeu est installé sous D: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Automobilista
De plusje n'ai pas trouvé le fichier config.ini à cet emplacement.
Si quelqu'un pouvait m'aider
Merci et à bientôt