Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
(12-27-2017, 03:42 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  does it let you enter the server? is your profile named Szabolcs Albertini? is that your ingame name?

I haven't tried to register for an event yet.
Sometimes it does display the register button, sometimes it doesn't.
Well I think that it is my ingame name - I am logged in to simracingsystem.com too with that same name and same pw, and in AC everything was working well until now, I did some races there, I have points etc.
I even tried to change my pw, disabled Ghostery and uBlock Origin in Firefox too, but to no avail.
When I log in with my account a message will appear saying "WARNING! Ivalid Profile!"

Make sure you have the folder: "..\<your documents>\Automobilista\USERDATA\<your SRS name>
In that folder there should be an file named: <your SRS name>.plr

The name needs to be with spacing and so, in my case "..\Documents\Automobilista\USERDATA\Jens Roos\Jens Roos.plr"
The app do not work with the Beta version of AMS.
(12-28-2017, 03:36 PM)Jens Roos Wrote:  Make sure you have the folder: "..\<your documents>\Automobilista\USERDATA\<your SRS name>
In that folder there should be an file named: <your SRS name>.plr

The name needs to be with spacing and so, in my case "..\Documents\Automobilista\USERDATA\Jens Roos\Jens Roos.plr"
The app do not work with the Beta version of AMS.
I have this file name and with correct spacing and capital letters, but i'm still getting the "WARNNG INVALID PROFILE" message. But I could still register for a race and join, but this message pops up every time I press something within the app.

OK seems like I found the problem. In /steamapps/common/automobilista/Userdata

There, my last name was missing from both the directory and also the PLR file name. Changing this seem to fix the issue

Sorry for spamming here and I have another noob question. I signed up for a race to see if it works. There's more than 1 hr left before it starts and I want to opt out. How do you do this?
edit: no answer, I guess the wife won't get any sleep tonight lol
Need some help. I've placed the folder in the Automobilista root as directed, but when I double click on the .exe I get the following error. Any ideas? Steam is running

[1229/124718:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(305)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1229/124718:ERROR:main_delegate.cc(722)] Could not load locale pak for en
[1229/124723:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(305)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1229/124723:ERROR:main_delegate.cc(722)] Could not load locale pak for en
I cant seem to be able to quit the registration
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
Mike is the srsams.exe located at
steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista\srsams\srsams.exe

?

(12-29-2017, 08:48 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  Need some help.  I've placed the folder in the Automobilista root as directed, but when I double click on the .exe I get the following error.  Any ideas?  Steam is running

[1229/124718:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(305)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1229/124718:ERROR:main_delegate.cc(722)] Could not load locale pak for en
[1229/124723:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(305)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1229/124723:ERROR:main_delegate.cc(722)] Could not load locale pak for en
Did you tried to refresh by pressing Race again?

(12-29-2017, 08:52 PM)João Dias Wrote:  I cant seem to be able to quit the registration
(12-29-2017, 09:10 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Did you tried to refresh by pressing Race again?

(12-29-2017, 08:52 PM)João Dias Wrote:  I cant seem to be able to quit the registration

yes, also went  to the other pages like standings and about.. tried to log out, closed window.. havent restarted pc yet..

this was my first registration ever, but i noticed that differently from assetto, it went directly to the registered drivers list, without that choose car/skin page. and in the registered drivers list there isnt any info about car/skins.
SURVIVING ROOKIES - Legendado PT-BR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LJcb-_LcUE

"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himslef."
- Ferdinand Porsche
There was an issue.
Refresh and quit

(12-29-2017, 09:13 PM)João Dias Wrote:  
(12-29-2017, 09:10 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Did you tried to refresh by pressing Race again?

yes, also went  to the other pages like standings and about.. tried to log out, closed window.. havent restarted pc yet..

this was my first registration ever, but i noticed that differently from assetto, it went directly to the registered drivers list, without  that choose car/skin page. and in the registered drivers list there isnt any info about car/skins.