Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Automobilista App
(12-23-2017, 05:03 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Automobilista app updated to V1.3 on the first post.
Ohhh yeah registered for my SRS AMS first race!!! so early in europe...but i will test it with more people or alone in the dark! Tongue. Thanks SRS!!

Yep and it works perfectly the app and the server.!
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
Can the folderĀ  structure be SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista\srsams\srsams.exe?
yeah man , it is your root folder, insert it in Automobilista (MAIN FOLDER) , wherever you have it.
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
Why do i get Invalid Profile! warning, i have the same names in SRS and ingame.
your ingame name was just sek

please post a picture of your profile folder at Userdata\
It can be om mydocs\automobilista or on the automobilista root steam\steamapos\common\automobilista\UserData
Tried the current race but I cant join the server. Pick join in the app, game starts but then it saids "timeout" and I can't see any server in the list
Thank you kindly SRS, AMS app downloaded. Please know, being included at SRS is very much appreciated by all of us at AMS.
It's also giving me 'Invalid Profile' though they are both the same in the app as in-game, but I was able to register for the race nonetheless. Am going to update if everything goes well when joining the server.

Edit: yep, no problems at all joining the server, everything working smoothly.
Tried it now and works perfectly Smile .
Now is waiting to spread the word to have full servers in AMS....so ecxiting
My Usedata folder.

https://imgur.com/a/UBhHy

I use GID HUD, it might be that.