Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunset Peninsula
Hello, 
I have rarely been a fan of fictional tracks, but there is one that I can't take off my top ten tracks of the world list. I am not skilled enough to port it over to AC but maybe I can persuade one of you who can, to do it.
Not for me, but for the community! Its a great track with a fast banked section and a medium complex slower section on the inside.
Here it is:
[Image: Sunset_Peninsula_track_map.png]
Anyone else remember it?
[size=small][i]Drove my first lap at the Ring in pouring rain and fog, in an Audi R8 that my friend let me drive. Who was crazier?  Cool [/i][/size]
Fictional tracks can be awesome as long as the creator puts in the time and effort to make it interesting, encourage good racing and have it's own personality. Unfortunately a lot of fictional tracks just end up feeling like a real life track with a few small changes.
I totally agree. Apart from this I only drive about ten tracks total so I'm pretty conservative.

If you get your hands on an xbox 360+ somewhere, fire up Forza 2 or 3 and try it so you can deliver your personal opinion, rather then the general idea Wink
Thanks for bumping thread though mate.

Maybe R-department is a better forum to ask for modding geniuses, but I can offer some PP donation - €10-20 to anyone who makes a playable port to AC if anyone here knows the hows
[size=small][i]Drove my first lap at the Ring in pouring rain and fog, in an Audi R8 that my friend let me drive. Who was crazier?  Cool [/i][/size]