Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mazda MX5 cup
(04-25-2018, 02:18 PM)Miroslav Filipovic Wrote:  Ok after stories from front rows, here's one from all the back an +3..4    Smile

I admit i didn't prepare for this race, I was  looking into what races I can drive for have some fun, and I saw Mazda MX5 
20 min race, so I register, didn't have time to try that car at all, i joined, and baaaam , 1h race 
so what to do , I am in , if I quit I'll get DNF, so I decided to stay but not to  Quali , start last and see what happens.
Race started I immediately saw it  I was the slowest driver in race, but now I don't want to give up
you know  that old one       Never give up

I decided to drive for an entire hour, my only concern was to not ruin someone's race and try to not get
and cause incidents for athers
I hope I wasn't in way  to anyone,I was doing my best to not to
I didn't have fuel app open so I looking in apps to open it, and that moment was cost me to loose control and to make gift to myself in the form  of incident point ,car slided  in sand ,then jumped and  ended in fence , 1 incident point for me from me .

The point is , don't bother if others think like what he's doing in race as long as you are aware of other drivers and have respect for  them, some of them will not respect you if you are BLUE , but that's their problem to solve in their heads Smile

Sounds like an awesome and exciting race man, congrats for sticking with it and even more credit for respecting blue flags and helping us out - we need more pople like you Wink
Ha ha, thank you ,and big respect to you  @Josh Martin Smile
Yep was fun; didn't realise it was 1hour before signing up but the time just flew by, had some great battles with a number of people. Thanks to all who participated Smile

I just couldn't get near my PB; probably set it with correct tyre pressures which has gotta be worth a second right? Think I got 5th in the end IIRC, would have run out of fuel with almost 2 laps to go if I didn't splash and dash.