Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Northern California
Greetings. I am quite slow in comparison to most sim racers. However, I take pride in my safe driving (giving room as a blue marker etc.). I also have a passion for auto racing that goes back to the early 80's. NASCAR is king here in the states but I was glued to the tele anytime a GT, F1 or TC race was on the air here. A treat not to be missed in the pre-cable days.
I simply love to run clean races with others who enjoy the same. Although I rarely sniff the podium, I have a great time. A battle for P17 of a grid of 18 brings ample joy and eases me into the race trance/"flow".
I'm a hack tuner. I wrench, hammer, test, rinse and repeat. I use a pedal clutch and rev-match (as I do in RL) sacrificing tenths for realism. Just love to drive.
Thank you.
I am in Sacramento. Welcome aboard.
(04-10-2018, 07:17 AM)Mike Waltz Wrote:  I am in Sacramento.  Welcome aboard.

Thanks Mike. I lived in various parts of central, northern and eastern Sacramento for 20 years while and after attending Sacramento State. Back home in the East Bay now.

Cheers!
Welcome!!
Welcome Vence!
I've been on the west side of the Bay (Marin Co.) for a very long time now... and can only tune a guitar.
See you in mid-pack! Rolleyes
(01-17-2019, 02:12 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  Welcome Vence!

Thanks All! @Rob: That's more than I can tune. Huh

Stoked I just got my first SRS race in just now (Raceroom).  Just so happened I had just ran a pub lobby at Hungaroring recently. According to the qualies, my times Friday would suffice for back pack. However, that was in a Z4. In the untuned TT, I fought oversteer throughout but did a fabulous job as a back marker/blue flag.  Tongue
Vence Alfred
[quote pid='23610' dateline='1547734334']
Thanks All! @Rob: That's more than I can tune. Huh
[/quote]
Ha ha! When I saw "I'm a hack tuner. I wrench, hammer, test, rinse and repeat.", I could have sworn you tuned pianos Big Grin