Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More test - still loose connection on race start
After trying lots of different things - checking my connection - checking what i run in bg etc - i still get all cars standing still when all red lamps goes out on race start. and after 1 sec all cars disappears. I've tried to contact AC-team with no help - and i'm a bit frustrated since i really want to race AC with u guys Wink
But i still need tips of what i can do? Or could it be SRS servers that are the issue? 
Hope to get some help  Wink
just by your first post, you can see the problem is on your side.

4 disconnects in 4 races... and it happens everytime you join? the problem is on your side.

Do you use wireless?
are your pc specs above minimum requirements?
(04-08-2018, 07:16 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  just by your first post, you can see the problem is on your side.

4 disconnects in 4 races... and it happens everytime you join? the problem is on your side.

Do you use wireless?
are your pc specs above minimum requirements?

out of all due respect for SRS, there's no way you can time your internet connection to coincide with the RED lamps going out so something is triggered at that particular point...seen it myself and i'm sure it's very picky about who gets the bad connection, but to time it just right with the RED lamps is something else other than bad connection unless that connection at the countdown timer is the weakest link at that particular time. I don't know what it is but i've experienced it myself but not this month so far......his connection must be terrible to do it 4 times in a row at exactly the RED lamps...

(04-08-2018, 06:58 PM)Jesper Giortz Wrote:  After trying lots of different things - checking my connection - checking what i run in bg etc - i still get all cars standing still when all red lamps goes out on race start. and after 1 sec all cars disappears. I've tried to contact AC-team with no help - and i'm a bit frustrated since i really want to race AC with u guys Wink
But i still need tips of what i can do? Or could it be SRS servers that are the issue? 
Hope to get some help  Wink

when it happens to me, after 3 secs all cars come back and you hope they didn't hit you, but you must WAIT until all red lights go out before you try to start even if it means waiting extra 3 secs....apparently it is a dropped connection point right at the red light scenario, some come back, some don't...better internet connection will only help the situation, can't hurt.
I have above minimum yes - i7-4970k + 970 GTX + 16 gb RAM + SSD
Also i run 120/30 mbit - speedtest with 8 in ping.

Further i did a lot of testing on other servers - for example A! Racemaniacs with 23 cars - no problem at all. Also i've driven in a swedish series with no problems at all either.

Just a suggestions - maybe something can be set up on server to make it stronger and less picky. On race starts - alot more data transfer has to be sent. Maybe something on my side yes - but it should be more stable at race starts - also in raceroom with srs i had no problems at all.

SRS is cool so i hope someday to race with AC Wink
if you have problems on every single race you make, it's not the server
(04-08-2018, 11:00 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if you have problems on every single race you make, it's not the server

last month it was the Audi TT cup server did it almost like clockwork...this month it's the KTM server..i just tried the race and every driver(7) i believe got a red light scenario and every one experienced it....it's not every one of our internet connections.....Nick B. got the pole and got kicked out completely@ start of race, while others came back, but we ALL had the glitch at the start. (red lights).  http://www.simracingsystem.com/raceresul...fY6w%3D%3D