Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceroom login
So, after the last update, when I try to log in to the app, I write my username and password and nothing happens. It just deletes what i have written like it refreshes.
did you delete the temp folder as written on the instructions?
(04-07-2018, 02:51 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  did you delete the temp folder as written on the instructions?

I got it working now, realised that I haven't deleted that file. After deleting the file and a restart it works
In my case after i login i cant log out, the log out button isnt there. This is after the update
(04-10-2018, 05:59 PM)Jimmy Cabrera Wrote:  In my case after i login i cant log out, the log out button isnt there. This is after the update

im stuck on loading screen when i start  the app before i get to any menu
If you are using an antivirus, you need to create an exception for SRS.exe

(04-23-2018, 11:16 PM)Ahmed Samara Wrote:  
(04-10-2018, 05:59 PM)Jimmy Cabrera Wrote:  In my case after i login i cant log out, the log out button isnt there. This is after the update

(04-23-2018, 11:16 PM)Ahmed Samara Wrote:  

I am having the same trouble. Deleting "temp", logging in, then stuck at loading.
AC app working fine.
Cheers,
Hal B.
did you deactivate content detection on your SRS profile?
Just been trying to set up the R3E app but can't get it to login successfully. When I enter my username and password it starts loading the page but in the top right corner it says "Hello there, Guest!" then blanks and returns to the login page.
I extracted the app+files to the \Game folder for my R3E install, when it didn't successfully log me in I deleted the temp folder and restarted my system, but the same issue (as above) persisted;
The profile information and username have been copied to my SRS profile from R3E;
Content detection has been deactivated;
Any further advice?
could you please post a screenshot showing where SRS.exe is located?