Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious problems joining with RRE
Question 
Most times I try to join a race, RRE loads the multiplayer servers list(!) and not the session I tried to join.
Even multiple tries to join had no success  :-(
I had only twice the luck to successfully join a session....
(I'm able to join any multiplayer server though)

So, what goes wrong ..? Any ideas anyone?
did you follow the instructions?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435
(04-06-2018, 09:41 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  did you follow the instructions?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435

yep, I did.
As noted above, I could successfully join two races in a row between those launch errors..

Another thing is, I have to leave the RRE content detection tickbox in my SRS-user settings unchecked. Otherwise I get an error trying to launch SRS-RRE-App. Don't know if that has something to do with the above error...
it may have, if you choose content you don't own you won't enter the server

Did you delete the temp folder when you updated the app?
(04-06-2018, 11:28 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  it may have, if you choose content you don't own you won't enter the server

Did you delete the temp folder when you updated the app?

strange thing is, I could join a race which gave me an error trying to join a day before. And last night same race gave me that error again (?)

..and yes, I've deleted the temp folder.
I could join and race the WTCC 2017 at Salzburgring at 11:00 this morning.
But I could'nt join the Audi Sport TT Cup 2015/16 13:00. It took me again to the multiplayer servers list. I have all content for the race :-(
use the app with content detection, you might be missing the skin
(04-07-2018, 02:57 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  use the app with content detection, you might be missing the skin

no change. Just tried to join Audi Sport TT Cup... took me to the multiplayer .....
(04-07-2018, 11:07 AM)Manni Struck Wrote:  I could join and race the WTCC 2017 at Salzburgring at 11:00 this morning.
But I could'nt join the Audi Sport TT Cup 2015/16 13:00. It took me again to the multiplayer servers list. I have all content for the race :-(

What is R3E telling u ingame? Something like "No repsonse from the server?"
Try to connect to a SRS-R3E-Server manually inside R3E. It should ask for a password. Type anything u want, the server sould tell u "wrong password" . If not so, there is a another problem.

I had the same issue due to a oridnary router-modem-setup. I could join some races. But not all. Since I changed my router-modem-setup (I replaced this by a single Router with modem) I can join ALL SRS-races.

I dont know, but did u check this thread?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2600
(04-08-2018, 12:41 AM)Pierre Samoske Wrote:  
(04-07-2018, 11:07 AM)Manni Struck Wrote:  I could join and race the WTCC 2017 at Salzburgring at 11:00 this morning.

What is R3E telling u ingame? Something like "No repsonse from the server?"
Try to connect to a SRS-R3E-Server manually inside R3E. It should ask for a password. Type anything u want, the server sould tell u "wrong password" . If not so, there is a another problem.

I had the same issue due to a oridnary router-modem-setup. I could join some races. But not all. Since I changed my router-modem-setup (I replaced this by a single Router with modem) I can join ALL SRS-races.

I dont know, but did u check this thread?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2600

I don't get any messages, it just takes me to the multiplayer server list, instead of showing me the 'connected' message and the 'drive..' page...
BUT: it doesn't always behave like that. Tonight I was able to join the same race  I had the issue before.. 
I don't know what goes wrong if I can't join .. it's all strange ...

And yes, I can connect to a server from the list.
I use a DSL-router.