Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C7R @ SimEnthusiast - Spa
Video 
My current onboard, any suggestion welcome. Also im wondering if there is any trick to get all the apps working in replay.
I'd love to learn how to get apps to display accurate data while watching a replay. Alas, I think none of that is stored in the replay data. Something like Car Radar works because I think it literally is looking at the 3d models' positions on the track around wherever the target car's camera is located (Car Radar even works when you follow someone else's POV in a replay). Most everything else though? Pretty sure the only way you get video of that information is by recording the race live.

Nice opening lap. I don't think I have any useful suggestions... other than you should slow down so the rest of us can catch up. Smile
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(04-06-2018, 03:37 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I'd love to learn how to get apps to display accurate data while watching a replay.  Alas, I think none of that is stored in the replay data. Something like Car Radar works because I think it literally is looking at the 3d models' positions on the track around wherever the target car's camera is located (Car Radar even works when you follow someone else's POV in a replay). Most everything else though? Pretty sure the only way you get video of that information is by recording the race live.

Nice opening lap. I don't think I have any useful suggestions... other than you should slow down so the rest of us can catch up. Smile

Yes i think it's one of the app still working fully in replay and after using it for about a month i find it definetly superior to Helicorsa. The downside is it seems a bit taxing at the beginning of a race though i remember now there is some kind of performance mode, i should try to tweak it to get my fps stable all the way. Even Crewchief is going mad in replay.
Nice and smooth lap.
I don't know why some apps work some don't. As Russell says record races live but that's not always an option.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Second part on Road America

Im finally using protyre, i like the precise real time pressure in decimals but still keeping the default tyre app for overview. I had way too much fuel, i think 'fuelusage' is very conservative, could have done two more laps, better safe than sorry anyway. Likes this track and the C7 sounds like a bomb when you downshift under the bridge uphill heh
I was too frustrated with my own performance to realise just how much fun I had in this race. Easily one of my favorite tracks to run any car on.