Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTCC_T7R Free mod
I don't test this, i'll do it later but i found this mod that is free and we can find on Racedepartment a skin pack from 2018
Anyway, maybe this is good and i think BTCC on SRS will be a really good category, just saying.. that's all
If someone with Steering Wheel can download and try this mod to give a Feedback about how it feels on a Wheel and if it is good, that'll be awesome. Good Night.
Thanks for the link! I tried out these BTCC cars briefly on Silverstone and I think they run great for a mod cars. Although I'm not the greatest driver around Smile .. I couldn't get the extrerior sound to work, which sucks. But would be fun to race in these kind of cars..
this mod is ilegal
(04-09-2018, 01:06 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  this mod is ilegal (with one L makes it VOID and unusable in court...lol)

Actually I think that's Shaun Clarke's old team that he used to work with T7R. When I first met Shaun, I was driving the BTCC league in a Honda, you can ask him if they gave him permission and/or ownership, but i'm sure they have or we wouldn't have been driving them.
SRS are correct, this mod does contain illegal content. The cars on AC where converted from in RF without permission and being sold. I gained permission from Andy Simmons (the modder from RF) to work on them in AC, but the actual models are ripped from other sources, hence why it can never appear on here or on Racedepartment.

Hope this clear's things up

Shaun