Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
because they take away my rating
Thumbs Down 

They are twice those that have taken away rating points.
The first one, when you press "join" in the fulvia's career in woodgood, the screen remains black and does not recover the server connection. The consequence after so much training, of the rage not being able to compete, is the withdrawal of 20 rating points.
The second, today, with the seat tcr in Barbagallo. Hours of training, respectable times and consistency in the laps, hoping to make a good paper, reject me with the red screen with the following message "Checksum failed.You have been kicked out of the race" and the loss of another 10 rating points.
It may be possible that the technical failures exist, but that after the discomfort of not being able to compete, they take away rating points, it's like to pull your hair out of the way to say something stronger.
I do not know what to think about this situation, which seems to you.
The Fulvia race was indeed a server issues that the admin fixed a few minutes after. Normally if you can't enter a race because of a server issue then the rating points you lost will be returned after your next race.

As for the Seat race, "checksum mismatch" means that you either haven't installed the mod correctly or you're running the wrong version. I know the Seat was update to v1.2 a few days ago and maybe you missed it?
(04-05-2018, 09:31 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  The Fulvia race was indeed a server issues that the admin fixed a few minutes after. Normally if you can't enter a race because of a server issue then the rating points you lost will be returned after your next race.

As for the Seat race, "checksum mismatch" means that you either haven't installed the mod correctly or you're running the wrong version. I know the Seat was update to v1.2 a few days ago and maybe you missed it?

Thanks for your answer.
I understand that the first race with the seat tcr is done with another version and for this it is not the correct one, I will have to be more attentive then.

After reviewing the versions according to your information and confirm that they are correct. I still have the same question.
I do not understand why the problem.

The downloads are what indicate for this month SRSystem.