Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't see myself in race results. Assetto Corsa
Sad 
Hello
Iam a new guy here and I have some issue with race results. Applying for a race and racing is doing good but Iam not receiving any points and i can't see myself in results.
I think it can be caused by letter "ś" in my surname, because my nick isn't showed correctly in game.
(04-04-2018, 05:09 AM)Jakub Piaścik Wrote:  Hello
Iam a new guy here and I have some issue with race results. Applying for a race and racing is doing good but Iam not receiving any points and i can't see myself in results.
I think it can be caused by letter "ś" in my surname, because my nick isn't showed correctly in game.

I do know you have to use your name in the game same as the name you registered @ SRS with.
Iam using same name but letter "ś" is not showing correctly in Asseto and that may cause problems. Is it possible to change letter to "s" from "ś" ? I can't see anything to edit in account.
(04-04-2018, 04:44 PM)Jakub Piaścik Wrote:  Iam using same name but letter "ś" is not showing correctly in Asseto and that may cause problems. Is it possible to change letter to "s" from "ś" ? I can't see anything to edit in account.

maybe email SRS if they don't respond to the post.
Fixed