Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
911 GT1 @ Spa 2018-4-1 considered official with 2 cars
"That just proves even further why the results should be nullified. You didn't finish the race or earn the win. That's obviously not how it should work .Meanwhile other people lost a month's worth of hard earned rating. Complete BS"

I  DNF'd  same way with only 2 drivers in the server, 4 registered.....I lost 10 points and took me 2 weeks to gain it back so i swore i would never quit before 3 laps was run. Even if it doesn't count, if you DNF, you get penalized either way i think.

(04-03-2018, 04:26 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  That rule definitely needs to be reworded to make it clear that it's based on registered drivers only.

I don't think the results should be nullified because those 2 drivers followed the 3 laps rule that is very clear.

I wonder if the SRS TV car counts as 1 registered driver, because I've seen it register SRS TV and then it will leave the server if there isn't a certain # of drivers available to race, but it may have counted itself as a driver too. SRS TV should get a DNF, but then our TV ratings would suck !!  LOL.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 911 GT1 @ Spa 2018-4-1 considered official with 2 cars - by Michael Butler - 04-03-2018, 08:23 PM