Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server issue
I am getting the same error 20103 also and it still asks me for a password on all the srs races on the race list page
Regards mike

Rechecked profile and checked race room content now app doesn’t start and asks to uncheck content
Regards
To not open new thread,
In today KTM race i has disconnected from server with message (server seems to be unavailable) , I was exit and join again, and suddenly I am having 5 Laps behind the others, can someone please say is there some server problem or it is my internet connection ?

And what to do in that situation to not lose too many positions/laps ?
it's a little strange that I had 5 laps behind,
for one lap about 1 min and certainly took less than 5 minutes for a return to the race, perhaps maximum of 1 minute or 1 lap to loose ?

Probably people in the race had such experience before, and rejoined fast again, and gained the advantage in the race, so I know if happens again

immediately rejoine as fast as possible Smile ?
(04-05-2018, 11:09 AM)Miroslav Filipovic Wrote:  To not open new thread,
In today KTM  race i has disconnected from server with message (server seems to be unavailable) , I was exit and join again, and suddenly I am having 5 Laps behind the others, can someone please say is there some server problem or it is my internet connection ?

for one lap about 1 min  and  certainly took less than 5 minutes for a return to the race, perhaps maximum of 1 minute or 1 lap to loose ?

Probably  people in the race had such experience before, and rejoined fast again, and gained the advantage in the race, so I know if happens again

I think that the problem was on your side... 
We (the others on the server)  had no issue at all...
(04-05-2018, 12:55 PM)László Nagy Wrote:  
(04-05-2018, 11:09 AM)Miroslav Filipovic Wrote:  To not open new thread,
In today KTM  race i has disconnected from server with message (server seems to be unavailable) , I was exit and join again, and suddenly I am having 5 Laps behind the others, can someone please say is there some server problem or it is my internet connection ?

for one lap about 1 min  and  certainly took less than 5 minutes for a return to the race, perhaps maximum of 1 minute or 1 lap to loose ?

Probably  people in the race had such experience before, and rejoined fast again, and gained the advantage in the race, so I know if happens again

I think that the problem was on your side... 
We (the others on the server)  had no issue at all...

@László Nagy Thank you  for answer, I really wanted to someone who was participated in the race to tell me if they had problem with server , so it is my internet connection, 
I must call my internet provider and have little talk with them 

thx again for answer
Hi there,
Retried to enter race today , however i am still getting content error code and asked for password for server .I have checked that i have all the content required but the race will still not load into the server .
Can anyone help as i have checked the instructions and all the points i have followed ,everything works till the race server list appears then i get the error code at the top of the screen .
Regards Mike
If u try to connect to the server, while it is switching sessions (from practice to qualifying), then, R3E won't connect.
Quit R3E, and hit the join button again.
hi there
retried to join session just now but still no joy getting into race content 20103 error still showing and always asks for password
any help would be great as i have the content req inc car skins ,etc.
regards mike
Hi there
In regards to previous problem I have purchased all content and this seems to have fixed the problem
Regards mike