Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+ hours races
It would be nice if there were an option that allows you to have two or three driver on on car but unluckly that doesn't work on AC -.-
(03-31-2018, 07:37 PM)Mika Schrader Wrote:  It would be nice if there were an option that allows you to have two or three driver on on car but unluckly that doesn't work on AC -.-

In new ACC Wink
NEVER GIVE UP!
(03-31-2018, 07:44 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  
(03-31-2018, 07:37 PM)Mika Schrader Wrote:  It would be nice if there were an option that allows you to have two or three driver on on car but unluckly that doesn't work on AC -.-

In new ACC Wink

That would be nice
(03-31-2018, 07:54 PM)Mika Schrader Wrote:  
(03-31-2018, 07:44 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  

In new ACC Wink

That would be nice

Workes since almost 2 years now iirc.
Multiple GUID for 1 Car.
4 Drivers maximum.
Unless in the future a third party app, or the same SRS, could manage in a simple way driver swaps, I think that the maximum race lenght in AC should be 2 hour.
Considering the practice and qually time it would result in almost 3 hour total play time that is nontheless a huge effort.
Keeping in mind that we have also a social life outside playing videogames, in my opinion a race format of 45 mins up to 1h15m is the optimal range, not implying a total time of more than 2 h.
I barely can do the 1 hour races, then my body starts to ache in different key points that hinder my driving...Never been more 1 hour except in a Nascar race and we had caution laps to rest your tired ankles and knees. 4 tires and fuel was 20 secs pit, no time to pee there.
(04-03-2018, 08:40 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  I barely can do the 1 hour races, then my body starts to ache in different key points that hinder my driving...Never been more 1 hour except in a Nascar race and we had caution laps to rest your tired ankles and knees. 4 tires and fuel was 20 secs pit, no time to pee there.

We have bottles for that Big Grin