Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+ hours races
Just curious,

Will SRS in AC host multiple hour races (prefference GT3 cars) ?
I think that this would be a good idea. Maybe once a month. The length would also dissuade those drivers that would not take the experience seriously.
i am for 6h races
(03-31-2018, 02:12 PM)Michal Janak Wrote:  i am for 6h races

Wow that would be cool Smile

Justifying it with the boss would be tricky, which is why I could only do it once a month.
You guys are nuts. So long as your million minute races don't take up a slot that I drive in most often, fine by me. But my guess is that your turn out is going to be low. And without guessing, I know that after 10 laps you will not see another soul unless they get bored and pull over to do donuts. Big Grin
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
Nah, 6 hours is too long if you have to do it on your own. Maybe a 2 or 3 hour endurance race was my thinking.

I was asking because i see sometimes online 6 hour events in IRacing i think it was.

btw, isn't there something to be added in AC in the near future that will do endurance racing?

btw2, i'm not nuts Russel, i was testedSmile
I did 4 of 6h races alone in Gr5 cars in rFactor GTPC mod and 1982 WEC cars (world endurance) all races was in HSO legue , once Lancia LC1, Porsche 935, BMW M1 of cource full sim mode, include damage , must take care especialy on brakes , at Spa i lost one front onPorsche after 5hrs thinking it is end but after some spins and change in driving style lost 2nd front brake and then it was better because it was symerical then, last hour was usualy the worst on mental side,
6 hours?

jeezzzz, what do you do when you have "to go"? in a bottle?Smile
Could always do a pit stop.
yes there was 4 or 5 pitstops long eought (approx 2 minutes refueling and tyres change)