Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Popup doesn't show
Hi all, I have installed the SRS App on Raceroom following the exact instructions on the SRS website..program startup and register, select a car, all goes well..only if I hit the "join" button, even after refreshing, Steam doesn't send the invite to the SRS server.. Can anyone tell me what goes wrong, or I'm doing wrong ..Thanks again!
Greets, Jer Smile
(03-30-2018, 09:16 PM)Jeremy Mook Wrote:  Hi all, I have installed the SRS App following the exact instructions on the SRS website..program startup and register, select a car, all goes well..only if I hit the "join" button, even after refreshing, Steam doesn't send the invite to the SRS server.. Can anyone tell me what goes wrong, or I'm doing wrong Huh ..Thanks again!
Greets, Jer Smile

if you registered fine, you can search SIMRACINGSYTEM in the online tab after the timer reaches under 3 minutes and join from there maybe....SRS app tells AC to take you to the correct server when you hit JOIN...steam should already be running anyway when you started AC
(03-30-2018, 09:55 PM)Michael Butler Wrote:  if you registered fine, you can search SIMRACINGSYTEM in the online tab after the timer reaches under 3 minutes and join from there maybe....SRS app tells AC to take you to the correct server when you hit JOIN...steam should already be running anyway when you started AC

With him mentioning a Steam popup my guess would be that he's referring to R3E and not AC. If my guess is right then that method won't work unfortunately.