Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Consoles & AC/PC2
If one has Assetto Corsa and/or Project Cars2 on console, is there a racing series setup such as what SRS provides for PC users?
Big Grin 
Check Apex Online Community, I think they cater to PS4 and XB1 racers very well. They don't do SRS type of service like round the clock racing. Rather they set up leagues in different titles and platform. I don't know if it's free so you do the digging. I hope SRS admin won't ban me since you are looking for console race provider. I used to see them set up leagues in iRacing, but I can't remember if I had the chance to race with them. They are currently open for sign ups for an upcoming league. Check 'em out and reply here if you found something interesting and if you will race with them...

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/t...-15.31621/

Cheers!  Smile

EDIT: Just saw your flag, and I think AOR is also from UK. I hope you find the race times friendly as I cannot race with their schedule...
(04-03-2018, 05:49 PM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  Check Apex Online Community, I think they cater to PS4 and XB1 racers very well. They don't do SRS type of service like round the clock racing. Rather they set up leagues in different titles and platform. I don't know if it's free so you do the digging. I hope SRS admin won't ban me since you are looking for console race provider. I used to see them set up leagues in iRacing, but I can't remember if I had the chance to race with them. They are currently open for sign ups for an upcoming league. Check 'em out and reply here if you found something interesting and if you will race with them...

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/t...-15.31621/

Cheers!  Smile

EDIT: Just saw your flag, and I think AOR is also from UK. I hope you find the race times friendly as I cannot race with their schedule...

Thanks very much for the reply Neil. I'm sure SRS admin are ok :-)  I'm very impressed and happy with SRS, just curious about the console stuff. SRS has made my sims come to life really, all I did before with them was time attacks and stuff, and sort of wondering if it was possible with my consoles. I'll have a look at your sugegstions, thanks.