Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first race - when race started all cars disappeared
Today i actually manage to start the race - but after 1 minute i lost connection again Sad(( AC is so cool - it's such a shame i cant race online here Sad
(03-29-2018, 03:20 PM)Jesper Giortz Wrote:  4th try - same -  red lamps goes out - all cars stand still for 1 sec and then dissappears.

I even tried to turn off fwall and switch to the direct to internet router Sad
I'm having the same issue, five times now. I've made all kind of check in the game files and my connection, seems to be fine.
Has anyone got a solution?
Problem solved! Just find out that my hard drive was almost running out of space. Once cleaned it up, didn't have the issue. Big Grin
Just had a similar issue. Very first race (a bit OT, but thank you guys for existing because I've never seen a race on AC so clean, it gave me the chills) with the 911 GT3 cup @ Laguna Seca, and after 10 minutes or so into the race the car in front of me disappeared.
Thought it crashed, but then I realized I was the only one left on track and I had the message "Connection Issue - The server seems to be unavailable" at the top of the screen".
Any hints to avoid this in the future? It really sucked not being able to finish my first race :\