Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first race - when race started all cars disappeared
I had my first race yesterday in this new system that i think is a great idea to have with assetto corsa etc - just what we need. 
But, unfortunately when all the red lamps turned off - all cars disappeared and i got a disconnect from server. Is this an unusual experience - or what to expect?
cheers Wink
You registered for 2 races and got problems on both, Tatuus 21:00 and GT3Cup 22:00. Renaining drivers have completed the race.

Make sure you don't use wireless connection, do not use programs that will require broadband width (streaming etc..).
(03-29-2018, 09:46 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  You registered for 2 races and got problems on both, Tatuus 21:00 and GT3Cup 22:00. Renaining drivers have completed the race.

Make sure you don't use wireless connection, do not use programs that will require broadband width (streaming etc..).

And now also my third Sad

i am using cable - 80/80 mbit - i'll try alternate router next time - i got two - but i havent got issues before in other sims

any ideas what it could be?
AC is more picky than other sims
(03-29-2018, 10:57 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  AC is more picky than other sims

it's happened quite a few times to many drivers...at one time last month, you could DEPEND on the Audi TT Cup race to glitch at the start of every race and cars would disappear every time for every driver. Not sure what causes it, but when it affects every driver, I find it hard to believe it's internet problems on their end. Maybe it's internet problems on the server end. Also, how do you time it perfectly with the red lights to start having internet problems?...You qualify just fine and then right at the starting grid, right when the red lights are 4 or 5 lit, everyone disappears for a sec or two, the only ones that get to continue are the ones that didn't fall out completely.
I just tried a normal server (with my other router) and i didn't got disconnect (with 21 drivers) so i will try again later - i reeeeally hope it will work Smile
4th try - same - red lamps goes out - all cars stand still for 1 sec and then dissappears.

I even tried to turn off fwall and switch to the direct to internet router Sad
(03-29-2018, 03:20 PM)Jesper Giortz Wrote:  4th try - same -  red lamps goes out - all cars stand still for 1 sec and then dissappears.

I even tried to turn off fwall and switch to the direct to internet router Sad

well when it happens, just wait a few seconds and it may come back on it's own, I've waited at least 5 secs. sometimes in the middle of a race hoping not to hit the invisible cars in front of me.......unless it says "server seems to be unavailable"...then you know you have been kicked off the server. and must rejoin from the ONLINE tab by searching "simracingsystem" in the search bar
actually i always get the "connection lost" and now i updated my connection to 130 mbit - so very strange - all other apps closed. during qualify - no issue at all?!
Same problem, conecction with the server lost tonight at Exus Lotus at Spa server 2.