Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does SRS only use Racedepartment.com ?
(03-29-2018, 09:51 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Just because it appears on RD does not mean it isn't ripped. For example Bathurst is on there and I would love to race there but it is an illegal conversion so it is unlikely to ever get used.

Why every single series has to have Okayama in it I cannot understand. And I also don't know why we keep using mod cars and or FWD cars when there are hundreds of perfectly made Kunos cars which we have barely used any of.

What constitutes an illegal or ripped version of a car or track?...Do you think RF2 gives permission to use modded tracks in any other game? . Really unless you get permission from the track owner, it's probably all illegal or just no one cares. The only ones i know who care are the modders that create a track from scratch. I know in Nascar Racing Game, (Papyrus or Sierra) didn't have permission from Daytona, so they couldn't put it in the game...Had every major track on the Nascar circuit but Daytona, so they just made up a track similar from scratch and give it another name. As far as cars go, well you would need permission from the car manufacturer to make it legal probably.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does SRS only use Racedepartment.com ? - by Michael Butler - 03-29-2018, 11:04 AM