Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assetto Corsa - Fixed Setup Update
Fixed setups have been recently introduced on Assetto Corsa series.

Tyre types were locked but it has been reported that people can change them... so tyre types are now unlocked.

Default setup is used and locked except on the following parameters:
  • Tyre Type. You can select all available types.
  • Fuel Amount
  • Brake Bias
  • Brake Power
  • Traction Control
  • ABS
I guess I know who was crying about it Big Grin but it was a known fact that you can make a pitstop and change the tyres. Now I want to see if this fact will make the level of racing in Tatuus better, because there are always some crazy crashes
NEVER GIVE UP!
did a race one with the Tatuus and KTM, and i'm liking it, with the Tatuus the paces are very close, and there are nice fights, more incident, yes, because there isn't the Setup's gap.

and doing less offline's practice is always a nice thing Big Grin

what about a fixed setup for the Zonda too? did the race without practice and with the default setup, (only soft tyre psi and less TC changed) i ended the race at 5 second from the leader, so it's decent and with only 1 race/week it's better if itsn't needed to do a setup.

SRS is getting better, it's nice you listen the community, thanks! and thanks for the server fix on this monday too.
In my humble opinion on KTM will be better that auto clutch is not allowed to force drivers to use clutch and H shifter , lots of people driving it with auto clutch and paddle shifters  on wheel, that is not natural state for that vehicle.

And then will real driving  skill come into play.
I've entered the Porsche Cup thinking of the fixed setup and bam, it wasn't fixed.
the first line of the series table shows that info
(03-29-2018, 08:32 AM)Miroslav Filipovic Wrote:  In my humble opinion on KTM will be better that auto clutch is not allowed to force drivers to use clutch and H shifter , lots of people driving it with auto clutch and paddle shifters  on wheel, that is not natural state for that vehicle.

So then while having DFGT I'll be in heavy disadvantage against people with better hardware. Bad idea
Intel i5-8400 @2,80GHz | ASUS-Prime Z370-P | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX1060 6GB | LG 23,8" 1920x1080 | Win10 Ultimate | Logitech Driving Force GT
(03-29-2018, 08:32 AM)Miroslav Filipovic Wrote:  In my humble opinion on KTM will be better that auto clutch is not allowed to force drivers to use clutch and H shifter , lots of people driving it with auto clutch and paddle shifters  on wheel, that is not natural state for that vehicle.

you can go faster with an H-shifter + Clutch... Is it harder? yes , but faster ...what 's the problem?
I'm really enjoying the fixed setups so far.

The KTM is a challenge and rewards smooth driving. Hopefully after a while the moaners will get bored and just do the races they like.

Quote:In my humble opinion on KTM will be better that auto clutch is not allowed to force drivers to use clutch and H shifter , lots of people driving it with auto clutch and paddle shifters on wheel, that is not natural state for that vehicle.

And then will real driving skill come into play.
Only having a working right leg i'd find it a bit challenging to change gear lol

Last nights mx5 race was brilliant. Some really good racing and alot closer than i expected.

Looking forwards to tonight seat race. I prefer fwd to rwd so hoping to be further up the grid.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Ok. I just thought that without auto clutch we will be more close to how is real car setup , I am not complaining, or anything. 
At the end it is  how  SRS decided, and I respect that