Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New AC Series coming March 26!!
(03-25-2018, 12:24 PM)Martijn van t Land Wrote:  Problem is not that it is fixed but that people will have less experience with the setup which can catch people out in turn 1 or later in the lap/race.

People who practice upforhand and know how their setup affects their car over a race distance tend to have less incidents during a race.

Well we'll see how your incident rating of 3.1 will evolve.
So lets just hope I'm wrong in this.

it would take an act of Congress to change my incident rating after 450+ starts.....I see one of my fellow drivers from Race department that is fast as anyone has a 4.5 incident average from getting hit from behind early, spinning and then trying to catch up through the field as a fast driver would. That's why his is so high. He's an excellent driver but to get back up front he has to take many chances and contact happens coming up through the field....the ones with low incident averages are the ones that qualify up front and stay there the entire race.
Michael Butler

you are right, most incidents i collect after i join SRS and in one race i got 7 crashes per race from driver not able to stay on track but were so brave that not using brakes in corners
The GT3 here are showing friday, saturday, sunday. But in the upcoming series site I can see them only for 2 days each track
NEVER GIVE UP!
yes, a last minute series almost got in on fridays but won't happen.
Default setup shall be used without fuel, brake bias, brake power, TC and ABS restricted.

first post updated.
Thank you for the clarification.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Looking at the Daily Schedule i found two "discrepancies" compared to what is shown by the Upcoming series pages:

1. There's no Porsche GT3 Cup at all
2. random callsign's MX5 cup is scheduled for Monday

Could you please shed some light?
(03-26-2018, 04:35 AM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  Looking at the Daily Schedule i found two "discrepancies" compared to what is shown by the Upcoming series pages:

1. There's no Porsche GT3 Cup at all
2. random callsign's MX5 cup is scheduled for Monday

Could you please shed some light?

Hi !

I was looking for that too, i dont see the GT3 Cup.. I asked on discord aswell. 

Canceled ?

[align=center][color=#3366ff][font=Comic Sans MS]  [b]Cool  PLAYTEAM - RACE4FUN  Cool[/b][/font][/color] [/align]
Might be. I believe it's just a mistake in the scheduling, though.
they are on now