Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
hi there!
Tongue 
hi great racers! i am humbled to be among you Smile, when you see me on track i race hard but fair, if a driver is faster than me by a decent amount , i will move over back off and give him the place, after all its better to let him pass and learn his line ,rather than to slow us both down and learn nothing! that said i will not roll over and die with a few corners left ;Wink i play mostly assetto nowadays, project cars was ok and may eventually get the second one, i came here to try get myself into a serious bit of gt2-gt3 action but will try race anything with wheels! and still enjoy it, im rubbish at setups and a ok racer im not the fastest but strive to be faster! i class my self as a gentleman driver and try not to lose the head, and put my temper/frustration into being a faster driver, i play usually from 4pm gmt - 1-2 am gmt , i may get the gtr sim also as i loved the first 1 from way back in the grand old days :Smile past racing games i loved to play was toca (my first love), gtr, and the mighty gt legends (the game that made me buy my first wheel) ive played loads of racing games in-between then and now , i am old i forget things(alot) anyway im not one for short epic one liners so this is my hi :Smilehope to see ya all out on the black stuff real soon! ps im Scottish and im old!
Welcome Alan!!
hello I'm a newcomer in sim races and I'm looking for racers from Bohemia I do not speak English
Hi Alan and welcome,

Glad to see that I'm not the only old guy on track Wink I did some races with the Audi TT Cup in RaceRoom but have AC en PC2 too. Hope to see you on track too.

GL HF
Volker (aka SimRacingDad Cool )
[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/1403/ClL5aH.jpg[/img]
Hi Alan,

Just joined myself and see you're in Scotland, not too far from you myself I guess. I'm a forgetter too lol, look forward to seeing you in events Smile