Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with SRS and R3E
we can try that but I can't guarantee it will work
Did u read this thread? I had the same problem.

It would be interesting to know,
whether u can connect INSIDE R3E (just start R3E normally) to any multiplayer-server. Do u have some servers, where u can see people racing, but R3E tells u "No response from the server"?

What, if u are trying to connect to the SRS-R3E-Multiplayer-Race-Session-Server inside R3E? Yes, I know, u dont have the password. But if u could connect to them, they tell u "Wrong password", if wouldnt get a connection R3E tells u "No response from the server". Then, it's no problem with SRS Account. Maybe u have a similar configuaration with modem and router and the same Problem I had.
(03-28-2018, 11:58 AM)Pierre Samoske Wrote:  Did u read this thread? I had the same problem.

It would be interesting to know,
whether u can connect INSIDE R3E (just start R3E normally) to  any multiplayer-server. Do u have some servers, where u can see people racing, but R3E tells u "No response from the server"?

What, if u are trying to connect to the SRS-R3E-Multiplayer-Race-Session-Server inside R3E? Yes, I know, u dont have the password. But if u could connect to them, they tell u "Wrong password", if wouldnt get a connection R3E tells u "No response from the server". Then, it's no problem with SRS Account. Maybe u have a similar configuaration with modem and router and the same Problem I had.

Hi Pierre,

yes, I have read your thread.

Yes, I can connect to any mp-server in R3E. No problems. R3E never told me 'No response from the server' (so far).

When I try to join the SRS-server in R3E, only 'Wrong password' is shown. Never 'No response...'.

It's really annoying and makes me crazy. For five weeks I'm trying to join a server, but it just doesn't work. I'm watching Georg and Dookie racing and I'm sitting here and can't participate in a race.

If it doesn't work now with a new account  and uninstall/install the App I think I will be giving up. Angry
@Oliver Hass

If you getting a "Wrong password" message you are doing something wrong.

Wenn du Discord hast können wir uns evtl. morgen mal Unterhalten und das ganze Schritt für Schritt durchgehen.
what you describe is usually caused by having launch parameters on steam.
You already said that you don't have launch parameters, so I can't think of anything else.

You could try to delete the RRE.exe and then run the steam integrity check. Some weird problems have been solved like that on RRE.
(03-28-2018, 08:26 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  what you describe is usually caused by having launch parameters on steam.
You already said that you don't have launch parameters, so I can't think of anything else.

You could try to delete the RRE.exe and then run the steam integrity check. Some weird problems have been solved like that on RRE.

YES!!!
Finally it works now. Don't ask me what it was but after uninstalling the App and deleting my account I've started again from the beginning and now I can join. I'm so happy. Easter can come now. Big Grin
Happy Easter to you all
Oliver

@ Pierre and Pete,
thanks a lot for your help and ideas. As you can read above the Problem seems to be solved. Rolleyes 

Frohe Ostern,
Oliver
I am having the same issue but am using VR, does it not work with VR?
Did you read the instructions regarding launch parameters?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435

(03-29-2018, 07:12 PM)Kamran Khan Wrote:  I am having the same issue but am using VR, does it not work with VR?
(03-29-2018, 07:53 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Did you read the instructions regarding launch parameters?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435

(03-29-2018, 07:12 PM)Kamran Khan Wrote:  I am having the same issue but am using VR, does it not work with VR?
Yes I did, basically what happens is:

- I register for a race
- click to join
- get the pop up on steam, and click ok
- launches game but doesn't join a lobby.