Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Issues this morning?
I registered for the Lotus race at 0900, clearly it was too early as nobody else registered. I was still going to join and have a little drive anyway, but the server didn't get created, TCP: 0 error when joining.

OK fair enough I thought maybe the server doesn't get created if there is only one person.

Then I looked at the shoutbox thing and I could see there had been 10 drivers registered for the 0800 Audi TT race, but no entry for the race winner which normally gets shown there. 
I wonder if that server didn't get created also- I can't see the results on the website for that race either.

SRS Admins - can you please check to see if everything is working?

OK it seems there are definitely some problems going on.

1000 race in Huracan ST, again the servers have not been created.

Connecting to server, "connecting to: 0 TCP" error again

8 drivers registered this time all unable to join

- Apparently the R3E race didnt work either according to the other drivers in the shoutbox thing.
(03-18-2018, 09:09 AM)Yes, I saw your name on the TT race at RA at 12.00 European time.I could not join, so I started AC again, tried to use the SRS-app, but then I got this message in German, and after using google  translate I found out that it means something like»we’ll be back shortly. So there is probably a problem with the server. My friend dud race at RA at 09 (European) but no results from that race to be found.Regards ErikAlex Leif Wrote:  I registered for the Lotus race at 0900, clearly it was too early as nobody else registered. I was still going to join and have a little drive anyway, but the server didn't get created, TCP: 0 error when joining.

OK fair enough I thought maybe the server doesn't get created if there is only one person.

Then I looked at the shoutbox thing and I could see there had been 10 drivers registered for the 0800 Audi TT race, but no entry for the race winner which normally gets shown there. 
I wonder if that server didn't get created also- I can't see the results on the website for that race either.

SRS Admins - can you please check to see if everything is working?

OK it seems there are definitely some problems going on.

1000 race in Huracan ST, again the servers have not been created.

Connecting to server, "connecting to: 0 TCP" error again

8 drivers registered this time all unable to join

- Apparently the R3E race didnt work either according to the other drivers in the shoutbox thing.
I was having trouble getting on to the site and this forum this morning. The only way I could get to the simracingsystem domain and post this was by changing my network connection's DNS server settings.
I tried joining the Lotus race at 13:00 but had the same problem.
Yeah make that the same here, had to change my dns settings to access SRS. Was throwing up a domain placeholder-like page.
Hi.

This morning I have not been able to connect neither AC app nor R3E app. I also had that same message in German in the apps and the web.

It's a shame,Iwanted to run the Audi TT Cup at Road America :-(
Read the News forum sometimes...
NEVER GIVE UP!
(03-18-2018, 02:43 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Read the News forum sometimes...

The post about today's maintenance was a good 4 hours after I posted this thread, just saying Smile
(03-18-2018, 07:54 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  
(03-18-2018, 02:43 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  Read the News forum sometimes...

The post about today's maintenance was a good 4 hours after I posted this thread, just saying Smile

I know, I was reacting to post above me
NEVER GIVE UP!
You guys had to change your DNS settings? i just thought they were doing maintenance all day long..lol...i tried another browser besides Firefox and it worked in Chrome.  Also, i had to copy and paste the address in Content manager just to be able to register for a race.....it seems the HOME button is the problem for SRS. for Firefox it doesn't work.