Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Weather on servers
Random temps possible? That would be cool...or warm Tongue
Have you guys tried weather mods? http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/...ets.15023/
(11-19-2017, 08:59 AM)David Delgado Wrote:  Have you guys tried weather mods? http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/...ets.15023/

gonna give it a try thanks!
NEVER GIVE UP!
Wow, looks awesome!

I was watching an iRacing broadcast the other day and I noticed that the beautiful sky added a great deal of realism to the simulation. This weather mod looks simply beautiful and very realistic. How does it integrate in SRS? Would it work at all? If so I would install it.
(11-19-2017, 01:20 PM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  Wow, looks awesome!

I was watching an iRacing broadcast the other day and I noticed that the beautiful sky added a great deal of realism to the simulation. This weather mod looks simply beautiful and very realistic. How does it integrate in SRS? Would it work at all? If so I would install it.

I think it only changes the textures of the weather so it should be ok everywhere
NEVER GIVE UP!
Then I am installing it right now. Thanks Marek! See your car's rear on track! XD

EDIT: Oh, I see it needs major installation procedure. Drawback!
(11-20-2017, 10:11 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  Then I am installing it right now. Thanks Marek! See your car's rear on track!   XD

Haha, yesterday I prepared my skins, rear sides with some funny things, too, we will see if you will be seing them Big Grin
NEVER GIVE UP!
(11-20-2017, 10:19 AM)Marek Vons Wrote:  
(11-20-2017, 10:11 AM)Javier Malonda Wrote:  Then I am installing it right now. Thanks Marek! See your car's rear on track!   XD

Haha, yesterday I prepared my skins, rear sides with some funny things, too, we will see if you will be seing them Big Grin

Guys I made a post on the off topic forum about a mod thats amazing if you run MODS

http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=1628

It helps make sure everythings running correctly and has 100's more features!
Hi,
I'm new here. Wink 
I'm doing my first race next week and I would also like to know what the weather will be like. Someone asked above but it wasn't really confirmed. It's an Assetto Corsa race.
Is there a 'default' value or something? Also track condition: green, ideal etc.
I looked on the championship table but it didn't say.
Thanks.
(03-16-2018, 10:15 PM)Warren Williams Wrote:  Hi,
I'm new here. Wink 
I'm doing my first race next week and I would also like to know what the weather will be like. Someone asked above but it wasn't really confirmed. It's an Assetto Corsa race.
Is there a 'default' value or something? Also track condition: green, ideal etc.
I looked on the championship table but it didn't say.
Thanks.

According to track condition it starts from 96% I think and goes to 100 during quals. I don't see race which start at less than 100% grip
According to weather - I don't participate in race with weather other than clear
Intel i5-8400 @2,80GHz | ASUS-Prime Z370-P | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX1060 6GB | LG 23,8" 1920x1080 | Win10 Ultimate | Logitech Driving Force GT