Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New competitions and duration.
I would also love a fixed setup series.
I think doing one or two fixed setup series would be great, but as Mathias says we should definitely allow tyre PSI adjustments.

Also more classic car series please Wink
Yellowbird anybody? Did I hear you say 100% boost mmmmmmm.
How about the Alfa 33 Stradale...
etc etc.
DTM 90s at a time suitable for Europe would be amazing.

And more:
Bridgehampton
Riverside
VIR
Thomson Road
(03-18-2018, 09:58 AM)Alex Leif Wrote:  I think doing one or two fixed setup series would be great, but as Mathias says we should definitely allow tyre PSI adjustments.

Also more classic car series please Wink
Yellowbird anybody? Did I hear you say 100% boost mmmmmmm.
How about the Alfa 33 Stradale...
etc etc.
DTM 90s at a time suitable for Europe would be amazing.

And more:
Bridgehampton
Riverside
VIR
Thomson Road

I just gave the DTM 92s a go on RaceRoom at 8pm. I recommend you try it. I was concerned it would be rough but in the 3 races I've done everyone has been really well behaved and racing has been tight.
(03-15-2018, 06:23 PM)Just focus on the suspension, gear ratio, tyre pressure and suspension.Toe, camber, bumps and ride hight is pretty good as default.If you mess around to much, it can make you slower.change ONE part, drive a few laps on 90% speed, and feel if the change is for better or worse.After a few weeks you will learn a lot.regards Erik Lampis Wrote:  TY for answer!
About fix or custom set-up? Be honest: we need them both 8)

o/ !

(03-15-2018, 06:23 PM)Just focus on the suspension, gear ratio, tyre pressure and suspension.Toe, camber, bumps and ride hight is pretty good as default.If you mess around to much, it can make you slower.change ONE part, drive a few laps on 90% speed, and feel if the change is for better or worse.After a few weeks you will learn a lot.regards Erik Lampis Wrote:  TY for answer!
About fix or custom set-up? Be honest: we need them both 8)

o/ !
i like the fixed setup idea.  Smile

(03-21-2018, 11:50 PM)Bryan Happel Wrote:  i like the fixed setup idea.  Smile
one of the allday everyday events would be great.
I've been doing some laps in the new Seat Leon TCR Mod and I think it would be a good series to run. It's a nice car, comes with a good all-round setup out of the box and sounds GREAT!
Good for newbies and veterans alike!
"It goes quicker when it's on it's wheels mate!" - CrewChief

"This car is so grippy it's like driving on four Pritt-sticks!" - GamerMuscle
Fixed Series would be great, yes. Setups sometimes just make too much of a difference, especially in easier to drive cars. The Dallara series last season felt like a two class series: People with Jaap's setup and people without his setup.

And the Lotus Eleven, yes! Incredibly fun car and rookie-friendly.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020