Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No races showing after suspension
So I've just finished serving a 3 day suspension, however when I go to the race screen the 'suspended' message has gone but there are still no races showing up.
Wondering whether this is something to do with the automation process or if this issue is unrelated?
(03-15-2018, 10:38 AM)Will Dawson Wrote:  So I've just finished serving a 3 day suspension, however when I go to the race screen the 'suspended' message has gone but there are still no races showing up.
Wondering whether this is something to do with the automation process or if this issue is unrelated?

goes until midnight on the 3rd night, it's actually 4 days. Mine did same.
Ah right, that's simultaneously confusing and logical. Cheers for letting me know Michael.
(03-15-2018, 02:19 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  Ah right, that's simultaneously confusing and logical. Cheers for letting me know Michael.

yes sir !, i was emailing and pm'ing anybody at SRS telling em to turn my chit back on......have no idea why the message disappears before the actual ending period. Big Grin
I'll look at the positives... I won't miss any races I care about because of the extended time and I can carry on playing through a game that got sidelined because SRS devours my spare time Big Grin