Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server split calculation
Question 
Hi,

Has the split calculation changed? 

Today I raced the TT cup and I was surprised to I see that I was on server 2. I have > 700 global rating and I'm on 16th position of that championship.

I looked at the split 1 and there was people with <200 global rating. Was it a bug?
It was really weird that time at 19GMT, I am leading the championship, over 900 rating and I was around 15th position in order. But SRS said that there were some works ongoing, so maybe they are still working on it
NEVER GIVE UP!
I also got thrown into a second server and i was the highest rated. I never raced that series so i though it was normal.
All i want too see changed at this point is change the priority of filling up a server to making an oficial race. Again ... last TT race 2018-03-12 23:00, 2 servers one of them doesn't go oficial because of ONE driver.
The 6 drivers rule only applies to server1. It has been always like that.

(03-13-2018, 01:15 AM)Almor R Sousa Wrote:  I also got thrown into a second server and i was the highest rated. I never raced that series so i though it was normal.
All i want too see changed at this point is change the priority of filling up a server to making an oficial race. Again ... last TT race 2018-03-12 23:00, 2 servers one of them doesn't go oficial because of ONE driver.
That makes the decision of not splitting the drivers even more confusing....
It happened again.
Can you please confirm is this is a bug? If not, it would be nice to have more information about the new split calculation so we can know how to reach server 1.

I don't know if everyone thinks the same way as I do, but I prefer a 10th place fighting the whole race than a podium racing alone...
There could be some issues with that.
It would be interesting to publish 2/3 classifications, 2/3 divisions (server 1/2/3) so that all the drivers can fight for a championship. Although I do not know the implications in development that this can lead.