Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello from California
Hi everyone!

My name is Dauv McNeely. I also go by "Team Scream". There are now quite a few copy cat "Team Scream" user names out on the web, but I am the original and have been Team Scream since the late 80's. Well before the internet had what we now call the "world wide web". I have been sim racing (again) for about 3 months now. I started out on GTR2 back in 07, and have played on and off for years. I have a lot to learn. I know that. I pledge to be courteous, respectful and professional. At the end of the day, that is all I can do, except learn to be faster.

I have a custom (self built) all steel cockpit chassis with an OSW (SimuCube) Large MiGE, Fanatec CSW hub and GT wheel rim, Fanatec CS Inverted pedals V3, Fanatec shifter and handbrake. I am running triple HP Omen 32" screens, 5.1 surround sound with an 8" sub under the seat. I also have 4 Aura AST-2B-Pro bass shakers in chassis mode driven by SimVibe. All of that is driven by a self built computer using an Asus ROG Maximus X Hero mobo, Intel Core-i5 8600K on air overclocked to 5.1 Ghz with 32 GB of DDR4/3200 memory and a Zotac GTX-1070Ti Amp-Extreme video card which is also over clocked slightly. The whole system is air cooled and fairly quiet. It is 100% stable running full everything in all games.

Needless to say, my equipment will not be my handicap... The space between my ears is my only handicap.[url=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075RJ944T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1][/url]

Thanks for having me! I really look forward to racing with you!
Welcome fellow KSSR comrade!
Heheheh.. What is "KSSR" is it anything like the PRK ? If so, we breathe the same air brother! :p