Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assetto Corsa questions
Hi All,
I'm new to SRS and racing Online in general, and was hoping someone could tell me what this means so I can practice offline with the same settings as the Online races. 
Driving Aids: TC: 1// AB: 1 // SC: 0
When setting the TC in the options does 1 relate to Factory/On/Off? 
Second question: I did a 10 lap race in the Mazda MX5 Cup (regular Online, not SRS), and the tyres stayed blue for the whole race, how do you get heat into them?
Thanks,
Clive.
Hello Wink!

The tc one is factory , so in cars that have it you can use it Smile

Regarding that you can lower tyre pressure one / 2 clicks baring in mind loosing some speed 1 / to 3 km/h , and in the corners try to be a bit more aggressive in the tyres , and experiment offline adding 1 or 2 clicks of negative camber
(05-24-2016, 10:09 AM)Tiago Lima Wrote:  Hello Wink!  

The tc one is factory , so in cars that have it you can use it Smile

Regarding that  you can lower tyre pressure one / 2 clicks baring in mind loosing some speed 1 / to 3 km/h , and in the corners try  to be a bit more aggressive in the tyres  , and experiment offline adding 1 or 2 clicks of negative camber

Excellent Thanks!!!

So it's Traction Control = Factory, ABS = Factory and Stability Control = Off

I've been racing with SC at 100%  Sad

I better get practicing!!!
I had the same question regarding the aids.

I believe the only way to change the parameters is prior to go racing / practicing. there you have the options to change TC, ABS and SC. Mine is set to factory by default and SC is off.

should I assume hen entering the SRS server it will stay like this? Because I don´t think there's a way to change these aids once on track, does it?
(05-24-2016, 02:55 PM)Guilherme Azevedo Wrote:  I had the same question regarding the aids.

I believe the only way to change the parameters is prior to go racing / practicing. there you have the options to change TC, ABS and SC. Mine is set to factory by default and SC is off.

should I assume hen entering the SRS server it will stay like this? Because I don´t think there's a way to change these aids once on track, does it?
Entering a srs server abs is on (factory) and abs is on factory  both canb be turned of / on using CTRL+A  AND CTRL+T
(05-24-2016, 07:21 PM)Tiago Lima Wrote:  
(05-24-2016, 02:55 PM)Guilherme Azevedo Wrote:  I had the same question regarding the aids.

Entering a srs server abs is on (factory) and abs is on factory  both canb be turned of / on using CTRL+A  AND CTRL+T
hmm. okay, I didn't know of these shortcuts. Tx!
What grip level are the tracks set to for the races (in Assetto Corsa)? Is it the same for all series?
Hi, i have the same question. What track conditions is used ?
Today i try to start my first race with simracingsystem and of course i need to have practice before it.
Mostly i use track surface Green and 17C, time between 11-13 Hrs and MidClear weather. Is it good for practice ?