Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Raceroom Qualifying to short
I think in Raceroom the Qualifying Session should be longer then 10 minutes, because we can not complete a Lap when the Timer Ends ,like in Assetto Corsa.
Its a little Short when over 20 Cars trying to find a clear lap with only about 8 minutes of Time...
Agree, would love to see more practice time too, can't even complete a lap as it is!
I agree as well. It's also an issue when you can't connect with the server immediately and have to try for a 2nd time - which just happened to me on my first SRS race.

Personally, I'd suggest about 12-15 minutes.
(03-08-2018, 05:53 PM)Gareth Smith Wrote:  Agree, would love to see more practice time too, can't even complete a lap as it is!

I don't think the practice session is actually for practicing. It's just so people can join without losing Qualifying time. So more or less like a pre-race lobby.
(03-08-2018, 05:53 PM)Gareth Smith Wrote:  Agree, would love to see more practice time too, can't even complete a lap as it is!

You have 24 hours a day fore practice!

10 minutes of Qualifying is more then enough, i only need 1 or 2 Hotlaps to set my time.
(03-15-2018, 10:41 PM)Pete Krampus Wrote:  
(03-08-2018, 05:53 PM)Gareth Smith Wrote:  Agree, would love to see more practice time too, can't even complete a lap as it is!

You have 24 hours a day fore practice!

10 minutes of Qualifying is more then enough, i only need 1 or 2 Hotlaps to set my time.

you do understand that that is not the point do you ? One easy solution would be to use the other option to qualify alone.