Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Response from the server and SRS App Problems
(03-17-2018, 01:34 PM)Pete Krampus Wrote:  
(03-17-2018, 01:16 PM)Oliver Pohl Wrote:  Hello, today the following occurs:
I will join a race (DTM1992) and the frames where you can choose the car you are want to use remains empty. I have tried it several times, reenter the Race Chapter, Join again, the same problem.
I started the APP again, the problem is the same.
I did a 60minutes single race in RRE, and thried it again - you can guess, what happens... nothing.
I am sure, that I have the DTM cars (drove them at NorisRing 5 times) and I also have the track...
Any idea?

Nimm den Haken unter RRE content detection hier in deinem User CP / Edit Profile heraus, dann sollte es gehen.

Delete the hook under RRE content detection here in your User CP / Edit Profile, then it should work.

I tried it and it works, but only once - Tried to register again, same problem...

Any other idea???

(03-17-2018, 05:32 PM)Oliver Pohl Wrote:  
(03-17-2018, 01:34 PM)Pete Krampus Wrote:  
(03-17-2018, 01:16 PM)Oliver Pohl Wrote:  Hello, today the following occurs:
I will join a race (DTM1992) and the frames where you can choose the car you are want to use remains empty. I have tried it several times, reenter the Race Chapter, Join again, the same problem.
I started the APP again, the problem is the same.
I did a 60minutes single race in RRE, and thried it again - you can guess, what happens... nothing.
I am sure, that I have the DTM cars (drove them at NorisRing 5 times) and I also have the track...
Any idea?

Nimm den Haken unter RRE content detection hier in deinem User CP / Edit Profile heraus, dann sollte es gehen.

Delete the hook under RRE content detection here in your User CP / Edit Profile, then it should work.

I tried it and it works, but only once - Tried to register again, same problem...

Any other idea???
I have restarted my computer, but the issue is the same. I can register to any of the five races - and in every attempt the following screen is blank.

SRS is good for sim racing, but if these issue cannot be fixed, nobody will drive with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Response from the server and SRS App Problems - by Oliver Pohl - 03-17-2018, 05:32 PM