Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Response from the server and SRS App Problems
I had soo many questions: You answer noone of them. And I think u didnt get the point:

Why I can connect to SRS-Server#1 but not to SRS-Server#2 ? Maybe you can tell me, or check, what maybe could be wrong?
So, why R3E tells me ingame, "no response from the server". But only @Server#1.
I have no problem starting R3E and playing on many other MP server. And how I can start R3E from cmd prompt with all the parameters I need to connect to the SRS-R3E-Server. On which should connect? Do I use the same params as Steam uses to start R3E to connect to SRS server with?
Maybe the 2 servers have different configurations? I dont know. Shall I contact Sector3 about this issue? I dont know.

That all means, right now, I can only play in SRSRaces, if I am assigned to server#2.
Can I force being assigned to server#2? Maybe joining late? How do u distribute the drivers to the server? The list from top to bottom? The last drivers in the list are on server#2..#3...#4 if there are too much drivers?

Then, joining late can be a workaround for me.

Regards

What did the logs tell u? Could u read them? Or another teammember? Or what are u doing with the logs?

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Response from the server and SRS App Problems - by Pierre Samoske - 03-10-2018, 11:06 PM