Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Response from the server and SRS App Problems
Hello, today the following occurs:
I will join a race (DTM1992) and the frames where you can choose the car you are want to use remains empty. I have tried it several times, reenter the Race Chapter, Join again, the same problem.
I started the APP again, the problem is the same.
I did a 60minutes single race in RRE, and thried it again - you can guess, what happens... nothing.
I am sure, that I have the DTM cars (drove them at NorisRing 5 times) and I also have the track...
Any idea?
(03-17-2018, 01:16 PM)Oliver Pohl Wrote:  Hello, today the following occurs:
I will join a race (DTM1992) and the frames where you can choose the car you are want to use remains empty. I have tried it several times, reenter the Race Chapter, Join again, the same problem.
I did a 60minutes single race in RRE, and thried it again - you can guess, what happens... nothing.
I am sure, that I have the DTM cars (drove them at NorisRing 5 times) and I also have the track...
Any idea?

Nimm den Haken unter RRE content detection hier in deinem User CP / Edit Profile heraus, dann sollte es gehen.

Delete the hook under RRE content detection here in your User CP / Edit Profile, then it should work.
(03-17-2018, 01:34 PM)Pete Krampus Wrote:  
Any idea?

Nimm den Haken unter RRE content detection hier in deinem User CP / Edit Profile heraus, dann sollte es gehen.

Delete the hook under RRE content detection here in your User CP / Edit Profile, then it should work.

I tried it and it works, but only once - Tried to register again, same problem...

Any other idea???

(03-17-2018, 05:32 PM)Oliver Pohl Wrote:  
(03-17-2018, 01:34 PM)Pete Krampus Wrote:  
Any idea?

I tried it and it works, but only once - Tried to register again, same problem...

Any other idea???
I have restarted my computer, but the issue is the same. I can register to any of the five races - and in every attempt the following screen is blank.

SRS is good for sim racing, but if these issue cannot be fixed, nobody will drive with it.
Hello

When I want to register to a race I cant see my cars yust some white objects.

Restart the app and do de process again I can see the cars but cant see My Gt3 Corvette.
What is the problem?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthrea...8#pid11198
Hi
i have problems to register to races.
it doesnt letme chosse car, ive tried in other pc i have, and is the same.
the problem strarted today, cuz i have played two days ago.
so i dont know what can i do.

another thing i notice was, when you clic on intrucction button 
and i tryed to download again the raceroom app, the link tookme to Automobilista app. so whats going on?
ja ja 
thanks!!

Hi there,
I have the Problem that when i'm register for the Race and press "Join" R3E starts but and then I am in the Main Menue form the Game and its doing nothing. Huh
But when i refresh the Page at SRS i can press the "Join" Button after the Begining of the Race(The reaction is the same when i press the "Join" Button).

Does anyone have a solution? Confused
If you use triple screens or vr you need to remove the lauch parameters from steam and place them on your srs profile inside the RREcmd field.

It's on the instructions
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435

(04-12-2018, 05:22 PM)Dustin Rolko Wrote:  Hi there,
I have the Problem that when i'm register for the Race and press "Join" R3E starts but and then I am in the Main Menue form the Game and its doing nothing. Huh
But when i refresh the Page at SRS i can press the "Join" Button after the Begining of the Race(The reaction is the same when i press the "Join" Button).

Does anyone have a solution? Confused
So, I didn\'t use triple screens or vr.

(04-12-2018, 07:38 PM) simracingsystem Wrote:  If you use triple screens or vr you need to remove the lauch parameters from steam and place them on your srs profile inside the RREcmd field.

It's on the instructions
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435
do you have this field empty?

https://forum.sector3studios.com/data/at...a6de38.jpg