Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Results are not registered in the stats
(03-02-2018, 10:46 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  There maybe  delays  as work is being done on that area.

Hey.

Yesterday I took part on a PorscheRSREuro race (Assetto Corsa). Today I did it again. The race I just took part in 15 minutes ago appears in the standings, but not the yesterday's one.

What's happening?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi everyone,
I did 4 races yesterday (WTCC, GTR3, WTCC, Audi cup) and I don't even see my results.
There were more than 6 racers in each race, I still have my rating from assetto corsa (it's the same). There's no accent on my name, what's wrong?
Other than that great application.
Regards.
Whats is your RRE ingame name?
(03-03-2018, 03:28 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Whats is your RRE ingame name?

It's vinivicidious, I copy paste the name in the profile box, where it says that you can not change this.
You can change your ingame name to Vincent Olivette

check the instructions.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435
I seem to have the same problem, I have done afew races now in SRS R3E and none of them shows up in race stats.

When I checked my name on R3E it was saved as Hakan Han, I changed it to Hakan G. Han and still not saving stats.

*EDIT*
Would having a fullstop after G on one profile and not on the other cause this ?
If the SRS username and RRE name don't match you don't get results.
and yes the dot makes difference.
Thanks for your reply, I'll make sure they are the same
(03-03-2018, 12:58 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  You can change your ingame name to Vincent Olivette

check the instructions.
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=2435

Thanks for your reply, I'll give it a try.
Ok great! It works! Thank you!