Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Results are not registered in the stats
Hi, I’ve done three races today, the first one was registered in my stats, two last ones were not... is there a failure on my side? Can the results be re-registered?
- WTCC at 19:00 CET (Germany, Berlin) Raceroom, placed 3rd
- DTM92 at 21:00 CET (Germany, Berlin) Raceroom, placed 6th
If I can provide a log file or something please let me know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They should be up in few hours, the results are delayed a lot last days
NEVER GIVE UP!
(03-01-2018, 08:47 PM)Thomas Friedrich Wrote:  Hi, I’ve done three races today, the first one was registered in my stats, two last ones were not... is there a failure on my side? Can the results be re-registered?
- WTCC at 19:00 CET (Germany, Berlin) Raceroom, placed 3rd
- DTM92 at 21:00 CET (Germany, Berlin) Raceroom, placed 6th
If I can provide a log file or something please let me know.

Sometimes this happen, i think there's nothing to do and if i'm not wrong the score and incident ratio , wins, etc... on your profile will charge anyway the results are on the list or not. 
sry about bad english
That‘s just not the case, no update of what you call ‚profile‘... it’s what i called ‚stats‘. So, no update of wins, incidents, etc. and no championship points or registration within the championship leaderboard at all.

Let’s hope that’s the case @Marek Vons, it’s just that one of the three race results was registered...
The same happens to me
Ok, so my DTM92 race at Zolder got registered, as I looked up my stats today. Now it’s just the WTTC race at Monza that’s missing.

Generally, how is bug tracking and/or support handled within SRS? As far as I know this is a ‚one man show‘ the more or the less... so, do I have not to expect any ‚official’ reactions or someone to look into the issue? If it’s like that I’m fine, just want to know.

SRS is a great app/system and I have got really good races with it, no comparison to the wreckfests on open servers. I’m enjoying it a lot and it’s about racing, but a part of this is also the stats and it’s just a little bit annoying when e.g. like in my case, your best race so far isn’t registered... and that not only within the stats but also not for the championship... and for this also a kind of demotivating.
Same to me. Yesterday I took part on a race (Porsche RSR Euro) and I can't view the championship standings
Some times it takes a while for the results to be processed.

Other times they get lost some where in the system.  Either Assetto does not produce the results some times the server has a hiccup.  In these cases it's as if the race never happened, you done seem to get penalised and your overall standing does not change.

It's a pain when is an hour race, as it is quite a time to race and not get any results.  It's even more of a problem when it's a once a week race with no chance to rerun, like the last two weeks of the Cobra series.
There maybe delays as work is being done on that area.
(03-02-2018, 10:46 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  There maybe  delays  as work is being done on that area.

That’s good to hear and as annoying this is, please don’t get it wrong. I really appreciate what you do here. For Raceroom CrewChief and SRS are THE apps, that put the sim on a so much more higher level! I really appreciate your work!

Please take it as constructive criticism/feedback, that’s why I also asked if there is something I could do, like providing log files or anything like this.