Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
Yes hello everyone.

I've been lurking and just watching from afar online racing for a little while now. It's completely different from how we used to do it back in the day! Blush Been slowly getting stuff together, and working, so I can hit the ground driving so to speak. I'm coming from the PS driving school and I always wanted to find out what the PC driving world was all about so I had to pick up a decent PC in the last few months and do some home alone driving and testing as I got this peripheral, and that app and boy, is it a big world or what!!?!!
Well and wanted to dip my toes in say "Hi." as I plan on doing a few races for fun over the next few days/weeks as I was solely doing my testing with the Porsche RSR on Laguna Seca & Imola. Imola? Cause in the years I've driven racing games it was never one I had been able to drive. Very nice track. Between the two of them I thought there was elevation and straight away areas that I had a chance to dial in my old and new kit. Still haven't achieved the 'happy place' I believe, but I was able to find a big smile on my face for no other reason than, I was having the most fun!! Cool Big Grin
Anyway, can someone tell this too lazy to read guy how to register for a race on the fly?