Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
srs RRE problem
Installed the program tonight everything went smoothly, registered for the DTM race @ 10:00 pst, hit join Raceroom started after I hit ok but took me to the main menus.  I hit multiplayer and saw the event but couldn't join because it's passworded.  There's a problem somewhere?
Hello,

Servers have password . It should only stay 1 sec or 2 on main menu then takes you out to the server.
Photo 
Sorry to to steal the thread but I have the exact problem and I think it is due to contents missing (Skins) I get a skin for the AMG GT3 #1 a skin I don't have...  It is loading but I end up with something like - Server content missing-  (20120 I think) in the load up. I will make 1 more try and disable the SRS APP to detect content I own in RRE.  (fingers crossed)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[img]https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13645176_10208984978134621_2981817770020910169_n.jpg?oh=429106812ffaac2cd3062bd63cd89abc&oe=5AF6B2FC[/img]
yes, if you have that problem, deactivate content detection and restart the app. Just make sure you do own the track and the car&skin you select.
It was on a note on the instructions.
I am having another problem, loaded into the GTR3 Race just a couple mins ago, I got into the server fine and everything was peachy. But now after Race it doesn´t semm to notice that I was racing in that event?!?!
I am not listed in the standings list and it looks like the System thinks I never took part in that race.
I will deactivate content detection and see if that fixes anything.
Thanks....
If you don't set your RRE profile name like your SRS username, you won't get points.
It's written on the instructions.
I set my User Profile to my SRS name in the profile settings of the game...
Double check. I also though i had it right and i forgot that my name was R Sousa and not just Sousa. Once i changed it everyhting worked fine. Just double check its not a typo.
And I already see the problem !!! you have Falk Maßmann instead of Massmann.
(02-25-2018, 03:51 PM)Almor R Sousa Wrote:  Double check. I also though i had it right and i forgot that my name was R Sousa and not just Sousa. Once i changed it everyhting worked fine. Just double check its not a typo.
And I already see the problem !!! you have Falk Maßmann instead of Massmann.

Yeah, saw my fault when I checked back...thanks for the help
hi, i registered today
follow all instructions 
open Steam, open SRS app
press to enter, and nothing happen!!
stays there, what can i do? 
Tanks !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)