Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jordan 191
The race now was quite alright.

I got hit from behind again at the start, but that's to be expected at Monza and should be alright as long as it doesn't end in a huge wreck and isn't followed by more pile-ups in T2 and T3.

People in general could actually drive the car and didn't spin out every second corner.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
It certainly was nice not to be obliterated on the starting line by someone with a lead foot.

Too bad I went too wide after the first chicane on lap 4 and got beached, teleported to pits then given a 45 second wait penalty

On the up side I then got to watch Eero blasting around
Yes that was much better, got away cleanly and everybody seemed to be able to keep it on track which is always nice Smile

I was up to about 7th or 8th place; which for me is pretty good in a high aero car; when unfortunately I disconnected from the server. Seems like everybody else finished the race OK.
(03-04-2018, 11:24 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  It certainly was nice not to be obliterated on the starting line by someone with a lead foot.

Haha Will. Here's a little allegory for you... 'Bob'.

Having discovered my own skill limitations with me bare (bear?) hands and lead foot, I decided to cease further participation in this series. More practice required, obviously.

You're welcome, Will, et al.

Now, may we never speak of this again, please?
(03-05-2018, 01:25 PM)Jim Gorman Wrote:  
(03-04-2018, 11:24 PM)Will Dawson Wrote:  It certainly was nice not to be obliterated on the starting line by someone with a lead foot.

Haha Will. Here's a little allegory for you... 'Bob'.

Having discovered my own skill limitations with me bare (bear?) hands and lead foot, I decided to cease further participation in this series. More practice required, obviously.

You're welcome, Will, et al.

Now, may we never speak of this again, please?
I'll consider myself told Smile

I shall now skulk away to retain my rightful place at the back of the grid
(02-25-2018, 07:43 PM)Marek Vons Wrote:  I dont know why series with minimum of needed rating dissapeared. People should learn in series for beginners and then when they have some rating, they could join 1hr races and races with cars like Jordan etc
I totaly agree. Lets get ranked races back, and let the pitstop window be open trough the whole 60 minutes race ?
Not sure how everyone else found it, but looks like the race at Red Bull Ring was another high incident one for most people.
I'm aware discussing individual incidents is not allowed here, so I'll just say I really hope people realise F1 cars are generally not built for going 3 into 1 corner... Wink 
Some of the close racing when it happens is amazing. But does seem a few hearts are pumping a bit too fast inside some of these Jordans!
i am p....d of again, some fast here but without ability to not spin some times per race and causing minus points to others Sad aand hitting others in not well prepared overtakings (like they are alone no matter of room around them), like one overtaking and then spin in last corner, cant avouid and ended with badly driving car to finish , so 500 pints didn solve anything