Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
Something must be wrong with that skin but if content detection is turned On and all those skins show, you should own them, otherwise they wouldn't be visible.
(01-06-2020, 03:20 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Something must be wrong with that skin but if content detection is turned On and all those skins show, you should own them, otherwise they wouldn't be visible.

I only own this one

I remember that in the past we had to disable content detection because it wasn't working properly. I guess this has been fixed by now but that was the reason I've had it turned off.
I cant select that skin either, doesnt matter if content detection is on or off.
Any news on that error? Race participation in R3E is already low and the content detection seems to be broken too.
Update
- fixed startup errors

Download link in the first post
It's okay? What does it mean the second line of each players?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

refresh the race page.
it should be fixed
yes, it was fixed
Hi and sorry to bother you, but:
I open the shortcut, confirm my login data and the application closes immediately with an error sound.
(first time RRE-App user)
After a few tries it told me something about an 'Access violation' 

I downloaded SRS_RRE V114, 
unpacked it here:  (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS_RRE) 
copypasted my username into the SRS website
Steam is running, RRE switched off.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a solution roughly jumping through this thread. Maybe you have a clue?

Thanks in advance
maybe the issue is that its on the C drive even though its in the program files folder, if you have any other drive you can try and move it?
if this doesnt work: https://windowsreport.com/exception-acce...indows-10/
maybe try and move the install folder: right click on the game in steam, properties->local files->move install folder