Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
I have disabled the auto detect content feature in the SRS web page profile settings and this fixed the unresponsive SRS app.

Now I have attempted to connect to my first race and got kicked from the server shortly after having managed after a painfully long time to get a connection.

This is extremely frustrating as I am loosing rating points just by fiddling around to get SRS + Raceroom to work.

Is there any hint why I got kicked from the server?
It is also not possible to re-connect as the session is closed to re-connects to at least prevent my rating from suffering from a "no show" :-(

Anyone who has issues with Raceroom starting bu the multiplayer session is not connecting and you try to manually select the SRS server in multiplayer without having a password here is the fix:

"Note 4: If you need to run RRE with command line parameters, like -vr etc.. Please insert them on the "RRE cmd" edit box bellow content detection and delete them on steam."

Pay attention - it is NOT enough to follow the step 4 as above (I did but still I had the same issue) - you MUST terminate Steam completely and RESTART Steam after deleting the command parameter in Steam!

Messages In This Thread
problema a iniciar a app - by Diogo Torrao - 03-05-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - by Dirk Steffen - 07-03-2019, 03:18 PM