Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
(03-02-2018, 11:00 PM)Nico Kunze Wrote:  
(03-02-2018, 11:44 AM)Peter Classen Wrote:  Just installed everything as described in the instructions, names, path, steam is running, RR not and so on... but when I start the SRS.exe, nothing happens, no windows or messages, just an entry in the task manager exists.. and I can stop the app only via the task manager? Can someone help please?
had the same problem in the beginning. what solved it for me was that i hadnt put my steam r3e launch options in the ´´rre cmd´´ field in my srs profile. maybe thatll solve it for you as well Smile

i just tried to register for the wtcc race but it didnt work. always worked before. i went on register chose my car and livery and then pressed select. i then ended up on the overview of the races instead of in the race where id normally see who has registered and so on. tried it several times but always with the same result.

Thanks for the hint Nico, unfortunately I don't have any launch options in steam and because of that my 'rre cmd' field is also empty.

Virusscan disabled, windows profile changed, admin rights on/off... I've tried a lot of tips now, but I don't want to waste more of my leisure time. The iRacing's rating system is running flawlessly fortunately...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - by Peter Classen - 03-03-2018, 06:20 PM
problema a iniciar a app - by Diogo Torrao - 03-05-2019, 11:57 PM