Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
(02-26-2018, 05:02 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  Hi guys, I need some help here.

I've followed the instructions above, however I cannot login to the SRS app.  I enter my username and password (presumably the same one I use to login to this forum), the screen flashes briefly (i think it says guest on the top right) and then returns back to the main login screen.  I'm assuming some sort of password error, but I don't see a password reset or help on that page anywhere.

What do I do?

That is exactly the same issue I have. Been trying all different things, but same issue. Hope someone helps us out soon

(02-27-2018, 01:25 AM)Johnny Major Wrote:  
(02-26-2018, 05:02 PM)Mike Smith Wrote:  Hi guys, I need some help here.

I've followed the instructions above, however I cannot login to the SRS app.  I enter my username and password (presumably the same one I use to login to this forum), the screen flashes briefly (i think it says guest on the top right) and then returns back to the main login screen.  I'm assuming some sort of password error, but I don't see a password reset or help on that page anywhere.

What do I do?

That is exactly the same issue I have. Been trying all different things, but same issue. Hope someone helps us out soon
Found the issue....Wrong password. Change your password. Just did it and got in

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - by Johnny Major - 02-27-2018, 01:25 AM
problema a iniciar a app - by Diogo Torrao - 03-05-2019, 11:57 PM