Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
you don't have any commands on your user profile.
delete them on steam and insert -vr 2.0 on RRE cmd on your user profile
http://www.simracingsystem.com/usercp.ph...on=profile.

see first post.

(02-26-2018, 04:37 PM)Leon Mercon Wrote:  
(02-26-2018, 04:18 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Raceroom can't be running when you press join
after pressing join, it should take you to main screen and stay there for 1 second or 2, then connects by itself to the server.

If you are stuck  at the main menu and use cmd parameters to start raceroom, remove them and place them on the correct field on your user profile as described on first post.

(02-26-2018, 04:12 PM)Leon Mercon Wrote:  Hi
I'm trying to get in to the race, when i hit the JOIN button game starts but doesn't connect to server it stays on the main window of raceroom.
I'm loging to raceroom with my steam account. Should i use the steam account name instead of  raceroom profile name?

Thank you.
P.S. Assetto corsa is working OK.

Raceroom is not running, only SRS and steam, it starts when i hit join button game starts and stays on the main window. I tried different combinatios RRE content , RRE cmd (-vr 2.0 and without it),deleted temp folder etc.. I use -vr 2.0(VR mode oculus) in the raceroom expirience propertires in the launch options. Sorry for bothering you...I'll try different settings but i have only 1 try every hour or two. Hope i'll run the thing because you people have done a great job with this app.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - by simracingsystem - 02-26-2018, 04:43 PM
problema a iniciar a app - by Diogo Torrao - 03-05-2019, 11:57 PM