Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
I have tried and failed, twice now, to register and join a Raceroom race. I thought I had closely followed the instructions at the start of this thread.

I have seen the same various 'errors' as described in comments above. For me, the SRS app loads Raceroom, after I click OK on the Steam popup,  Raceroom loads, I 'press any key to continue' and I finish up in Raceroom's main menu. ...and then I do not connect to the race server.

So, I just re-checked my settings in my SRS account, User CP, Edit Profile section. I have now noticed I had NOT checked the Raceroom checkbox in the 'Simulators you use'.

I assume it is necessary to have this checkbox ticked for the SRS launcher app to function correctly. Perhaps not. I don't know yet. Here's hoping the third time works a charm. I'll re-edit this post later to report after my next attempt.

Update: This was the cure for my problem. The game finally connected to the server. (I should emphasise, I was able to register ok, previously, but the game did not connect to the race server.) Unfortunately, my race ended with a lost connection 5 minutes from the end. I'm sure these are simply teething issues. My advice is, re-check your settings but, above all, remain calm. You will get there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raceroom App Download & Instructions - by Jim Gorman - 02-25-2018, 08:07 PM
problema a iniciar a app - by Diogo Torrao - 03-05-2019, 11:57 PM