Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
extraction was not done correctly so folder structure is wrong.

this is what you should have
Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS_RRE\SRS.exe

this what you have
Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS_RRE\SRS_RREv113\Game\x64\SRS_RRE\SRS.exe

install 7zip, it's free and very good tool to extract/compress
https://www.7-zip.org/
Heart 
(10-21-2019, 11:04 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  extraction was not done correctly so folder structure is wrong.

-- Thank you Administrator, you are awesome. Will try that tonight once I get home.  Heart
[attachment=451 Wrote:simracingsystem pid='31904' dateline='1571655894']extraction was not done correctly so folder structure is wrong.

this is what you should have
Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS_RRE\SRS.exe

Hey there, 

I tried everything. Again no idea why it wont discover my game. So literally I go to 7zip and I extract the file to where you said, I am attaching a print screen so you can see that I am doing it just as you typed. 

However, the result is this : C:\stuff\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\SRS_RRE\SRS.exe\SRS_RREv113\Game\x64\SRS_RRE

It will automatically create folders and subfolders Sad I am desperate 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Since you already extracted it once you dont have to do it again, you can simply cut / paste the folder
navigate to the SRS_RRE folder right click, select cut and navigate so that you are inside the x64 folder and rightclick, paste the folder

As for 7zip i dont use it but what happens when you uncheck the box right next to SRS_RRE113\ ?
delete the SRS_RRE folder inside
C:\stuff\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\x64\

install 7zip.
go to your downloads folder
right click the SRS app zip file, extract here
then move the folder into
C:\stuff\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience
RaceRoom Not found

What should I do?
you have extracted the zip file the wrong way.
show your path to SRS.exe
I can't register for current F4 races because on the car selection screen I can't select my number 33 car. It's the only skin I own.
I've already tried to turn the content detection on and off but nothing changed. I can select every other skin except the number 33 one.
if you have content detection ON, how many skin squares are shown?
Please post a screenshot
(01-05-2020, 09:00 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  if you have content detection ON, how many skin squares are shown?
Please post a screenshot

Yes sure, here is a screenshot with the detection turned ON

Turning the content detection off doesn't change anything.

Edit for clarification: it shows the #33 but I can't select it. Clicking on it does nothing, every other number works.