Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Raceroom App Download & Instructions
I've using RRE app about a half of year and everything was fine. This problem appears about two weeks ago. I'll try to delete and reinstall app, maybe this helps
I have a problem. I can't change the car paint in Raceroom in the SRS app before signing up. Anyone had a similar problem?
Anyone help? Admins?
not sure what your problem is

you click on register, go to the select car page
when you click the button to change the skin, it doesn't change?
(10-08-2019, 11:02 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  not sure what your problem is

I have this: if the detect content option is enabled, skin (livery) not changed
(10-09-2019, 05:29 AM)Aleksey Trifonov Wrote:  
(10-08-2019, 11:02 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  not sure what your problem is

I have this: if the detect content option is enabled, skin (livery) not changed

Sadly i dont have a solution for you. I have the same problem as you since a few weeks. If content detection is enabled i cant select skin. If content detection is off i can select skin. I guess lucky for me i own all content so i dont have to remember what content i own or not but it would be nice to have a solution for this problem.
this shit sucks
I think I am stuck on the first step... installing the app to where it should be, I am positive that it is in the steam\raceroom folder. However when I install the app and try to open it, it tells me "raceroom not found" please help.
(10-21-2019, 06:25 AM)David Petroff Wrote:  I think I am stuck on the first step... installing the app to where it should be, I am positive that it is in the steam\raceroom folder. However when I install the app and try to open it, it tells me "raceroom not found" please help.

folders should look like this:

[Image: DW34QYD.png]
[attachment=450 Wrote: Fredrik Söderstedt pid='31887' dateline='1571645609']
(10-21-2019, 06:25 AM)David Petroff Wrote:  I think I am stuck on the first step... installing the app to where it should be, I am positive that it is in the steam\raceroom folder. However when I install the app and try to open it, it tells me "raceroom not found" please help.

folders should look like this:

[Image: DW34QYD.png]

Thank you for the response mate, however it still wont work for me  Sad just not sure what am I doing wrong. Here, please take a look of mine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)